MY GALLERY:: The LilyPad :: GingerScrap ::

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Macho Man

This is one crazy, funky & busy LO which is growing onto me. LOL!!!! Everything except for the brown alpha stickers arefrom PI Feb kit. TFL.

Journaling reads:
You were doing something very unsightly. And you simply refused to stop despite my repeated "warnings". So I threatened to take a pic and show to my frens.

In the midst of taking pics of those unsightly "something", I managed to capture this shot. And it reminded me of the Bodybuilding Contests where all the bodybuilders show off their bodies. And I'd notice those 2 lines coming down from the waist. Even those professional swimmers have them too.

Thus the 1st thing that came to my mind is to scrap about it .. And titled it "MACHO MAN".

~Mummy~

No comments: